Kraton Standing back flips? 🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would it take to make my K6 EXB on a M2C Mojave chassis with a MMX8s 1717 combo do standing back flips? 🤔
The right gearing and a nice Pair of decent 4s packs.
But Still a tall order with this XLWB heavy M2C chassis.
Move the Lipo tray to the rear position, so it can launch/nose lift easier.
Stock, it tends to be nose heavy.
Personally I wouldn't even try. But hey you might make it work.:unsure:(y)

The right gearing and a nice Pair of decent 4s packs.
But Still a tall order with this XLWB heavy M2C chassis.
Move the Lipo tray to the rear position, so it can launch/nose lift easier.
Stock, it tends to be nose heavy.
Personally I wouldn't even try. But hey you might make it work.:unsure:(y)
^ tall order for sure… plus your diffs will be screaming. Lol

I've done it with my talion xl with zero problems but my battery tray was moved back and I have a big ass tp 5660 1460kv kv in mine. I don't see why you couldn't do it with Punch control set really low and geared for 75 mph. I sure wouldn't try this with backflip lp's though.

Talion xxl standing backflip.

I think I actually had a tp 4070 1700kv in that video and I put in the big block right after.

Last edited:
I have the 4s size ( whatever that is) Proline Badlands on it. To be honest I noticed, in the few runs I had with it because all the stock junk keeps breaking, that it was very nose heavy. I may do that move with the battery tray anyways. Also, my next purchase is a couple 4s packs. I still need to fix my front diff (stock cups are trashed) with M2C cups and M2C front drive shafts but I am back in Costa Rica for another 7 weeks. Waaaa! 🏖😭
^ tall order for sure… plus your diffs will be screaming. Lol
Breaking diffs is my passion... 😆

I have the 4s size ( whatever that is) Proline Badlands on it. To be honest I noticed, in the few runs I had with it because all the stock junk keeps breaking, that it was very nose heavy. I may do that move with the battery tray anyways. Also, my next purchase is a couple 4s packs. I still need to fix my front diff (stock cups are trashed) with M2C cups and M2C front drive shafts but I am back in Costa Rica for another 7 weeks. Waaaa! 🏖😭

Breaking diffs is my passion... 😆
Honestly man I do a lot of standing backflips and I've never actually broken a diff from doing it. I do try hard not to land on throttle though so I'm not just jamming the throttle and closing my eyes when I flip. I'm trying to hit the brakes at the perfect moment to not smash land with throttle.

What would it take to make my K6 EXB on a M2C Mojave chassis with a MMX8s 1717 combo do standing back flips? 🤔
20/50 gearing is all it took for me M2C Chassis, Scorched shock towers were the only upgrades really.

-edit- Oh crap I just noticed you said Mojave chassis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back