Outcast Standing BackFlips demo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome video! What can you do on 4s with the 16T pinion?
Thanks I've not tried it as yet. Got new 4S Pack this week but need to change connector over. Also slightly worried about running it combined with 16T pinion. Don't want to fry another pack - Typhon blew 2 cells on last 4S pack (50C 5000mah). I'd planned on using the 4S pack and the smaller gear but I will see how it goes as I've still got the 16T fitted to the Outcast.

Think you'll be fine Golden 14. I've been running Outcast pretty hard 16 pinion on 4s and 6s with no problems with cells. Gets motor a bit warmer on 6s but has only reached 150 ish, nothing too hot.

My ESC caught fire on 4s with my SMC 5200MAH 90C Lipo and i was running the stock pinion. Now when i get this new ESC i want to try some speed runs and im looking into 3s batteries and a dual charger. Really want to make sure this ESC is going to be durable. I ordered a 14t pinion to try first. I want some standing backflips. What batteries are you using @golden14 for standing backflips?

My ESC caught fire on 4s with my SMC 5200MAH 90C LiPo and i was running the stock pinion. Now when i get this new ESC i want to try some speed runs and im looking into 3s batteries and a dual charger. Really want to make sure this ESC is going to be durable. I ordered a 14t pinion to try first. I want some standing backflips. What batteries are you using @golden14 for standing backflips?
Hi I use Onyx 3S 50C 5400Mah packs x2 - they have a lot of punch and last well. Used them on all my speed runs. Note though that car would only do standing backflips when I'd fitted the optional 16T pinion the car comes with. I did a video on fitting that as well. Note also though that the pinion may need heat to remove. It appears red stud lock has been used on fitting them, making them hard to remove. Any queries let me know. Apologies for slow response been stuffed up with cold last week

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back