Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Stanley 25-Compartment Organizer

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Aflan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Mojave
I have those to, love them to bits...Oh wait, that's one the things I store in them...:p
...Just a slightly different model...I suspect the European variant...

Walter

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury, Granite

springboardz

Whoops - that'll leave a dent...
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Talion
RC's are full of small parts and having a place to easily separate and organize those parts makes things so much easier. Stanley has a 25 compartment organizer that works very well and I love that each bin can be taken out independently. For less than $12 right now it's hard to beat this organizer.

http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-25-Removable-Compartment-Professional-Organizer/dp/B00005QWYF/
Just bought one - that is exactly what I have been needing. Too bad it wasn't a referral link - you would have gotten something! Thanks for sharing.

Aflan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Mojave
Got those stack-able ones to...They are brilliant...:)
Just don't forget to close them the right way...You will be very un-happy if you don't.......o_O

ajdragon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Raider
Hi

By any chance are you talking about the HDX stackable cases with the latches on the sides.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
While checking out the link WoodiE provided I saw this one too... cheaper and you can attach up to three units together into one portable case if desired. (I haven't used this one personally however as I already have something similar, but I thought I would share.)

http://www.amazon.com/STANLEY-STST14021-Master-Light-Organizer/dp/B00BDPTCAA/ref=pd_bxgy_469_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=15XCXZ2EPHKX99HYP5D7
The downside of that one is that the bins are not removable which means you need to take the entire case to your work bench whereas the other one I linked have removable bins. If you don't need or want that feature then it looks like a pretty nice unit.

Schuey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Senton
Exactly what i was looking for.. been surfing Amazon for awhile now..

Thanks..

( my old Plano has after run oil and air filter oil in the bottom of it.. it didnt fair too well with my last move 20 yrs ago. i always wondered what that smell was :p )

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.