Big Rock Starting a build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
Decided to start a build thread for mh outcast 4s i bassicly want a complete differant from the kraton im planing so far to get tinanium screws for the top of the roll cage and wing maybe a better wheelie bar like shorter like the 6s one making the body grey metalic like the 6s car because i really like that look for some reason already have a 15t in. Need to get an hardened steel pinion from robinson racing. Ideally rear diff yokes HR but aparently they are gone from planet earth. Was also planning leds but too complicated might look cool but i don't think its worth 30$ if not done right.

Already have metal pivot balls on waiting for the jims bearings
Suggestions are appreciated!
EDIT: my plans have changed and im building a big rock 4s instead i found out the short wheel base was not my cup of tea. Even how much i like the look and the durability of the outcast 4s i just keep crashing everytime i jump almost i don't want to break it so the electronics are now inside a typhon 3s. It was a suprise decision because the whole wing assembly was destroyed and ended up picking a big rock body and the body posts i hate those bady post however ?‍♂️ I still need the side guards and i have an outcast 4s tbone coming for real after 2 freaking months the remplacmeent bumper finally landed in canada

Last edited:
Definitely put lights on it. It does take patience to do it right and neat. Try using braided wire covering for all/most of your rigs wiring. Looks trick.

Definitely put lights on it. It does take patience to do it right and neat. Try using braided wire covering for all/most of your rigs wiring. Looks trick.
Unfortunatly my plans have changed im making an bigrock 4s i took the putcast for an one hour bash where i was able to test it at its peak and i just kept crashing it was just too fast to flip in the air and hard to land because everything spins faster with the shorter wheel base and it just wheelie at any speed doesn't matter how much i try when it wheelies it nukes itself into the air. I have put his electronics on the typhon 3s who was up for sale without the electronics because i sold them to a friend. Typhon was not in a great shape wing mount was cracked and wing was dead took it for its first back in 4s with the stock tires it jsut kept landing sideway dude the stock tires are just complete junk i cracked the middle of the chsssi in the side used shoegoe to patch it.

I landed so hard in the back and it just killed the rear the wing assembly was just hanging 45 degres to the left had pity to watch it run like that then i took the typhon with the mx28 oh man it was epic i only crahsed once and it was laning so nicely without bouncing like mad on plastic 4s shocks while the putcast ad the hot racing bodies i hate those shocks personally but the tires baloon way too much im planning getting kevlar fighing line. My typhon body started to get destroyed and i said to myself im better off buying the big rock body and the bpdy post than fixing all of the rear and i did not liked the look of a truggified typhon so i decided to do this my mother will kille once again but hey?. The can hear the rear dif when i run stresses me a bit because of the horror i went trought with my 4s kraton back in the days?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back