Outcast staying occupied over here ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! Those came out freaking beautiful! Seriously makes me think about looking into all of this and then I remember I don't have the proper space to adequately set up and use it. So at this time very much content with watching your videos! :woot:
Appreciate you taking the time to video these as they are very interesting to watch, seeing the finished product. As many as stated prior in the thread, super jealous!!! ?
Don't be shy to post any more videos! Let me know first if you allow any orders to be put in!! ;)??

What he said, again...???
It's so mesmerising to watch..

I will be hitting the lathe next, gonna spin up some shock stand off's... think im gonna just spin some from steel.. was going to buy some 7075 round stock but i jave steel on hand...?
WOW!! Those came out freaking beautiful! Seriously makes me think about looking into all of this and then I remember I don't have the proper space to adequately set up and use it. So at this time very much content with watching your videos! :woot:
Appreciate you taking the time to video these as they are very interesting to watch, seeing the finished product. As many as stated prior in the thread, super jealous!!! ?
Don't be shy to post any more videos! Let me know first if you allow any orders to be put in!! ;)??

Thanks brother, means alot! ?... i hear ya on the space, my basement is full of my crap ???.. well, i call it treasures..????.. wife, not so much... lol... good thing she doesn't come hang out at my shop, she would really have a bird...????...

i was super pleased with the rear tower design, and cam ops... i actually redesigned the front tower a little so will be cutting a new one, but no sense making a video on it.. ill wait to reveal it when i do the bashcast video...

i have something showing up tomorrow for the build i think you guys will really like...? only one person here knows about it at this point.. i don't want to spoil it just yet by revealing what it is, but i will post a video.. this whole build is really going to be a one off... ??

????, ya, i hear the order's thing all the time...??? its tough for me to go back to that place.. (did it for years).. but i do enjoy helping people when i can...??

Last edited:
Towers look sweet. Can’t wait to see it all together.

Thanks buddy, so close, have to make the shock stand off's, and a couple center brace parts, and the machining will be done..??? .. im super excited to see this thing together! ?

Back at it again.. parts are stacking up for the bashcast project...?

Typhon 6s
Could a set be made for these bones I have or would the brace be weak if made to fit 8mm won’t lol

You have PayPal

Attachments

• 05404FD6-B315-406E-99A6-9CA617E3B216.png
    05404FD6-B315-406E-99A6-9CA617E3B216.png
    1 MB · Views: 38
Typhon 6s
Could a set be made for these bones I have or would the brace be weak if made to fit 8mm won’t lol

You have PayPal

the front should clear without issue.. does the rear shaft hit the scalloped area on your current brace? ive never had the pleasure of needing the 8mm bones, so im unsure how close they are.. any pictures? i think a 7075 tower would be fine with a large undercut, but i think 6061 would be fairly comprimised if that much more clearance is needed...?

Rear shaft hits, no pictures undercut needs to be large

i may have a solution for you..?
Rear shaft hits, no pictures undercut needs to be large

just so happens i have a 7075 brace here that is a blem, and it also just so happens that the blem was a cam error that cut the shaft pocket much much deeper than it should have been.. funny how that works huh???

look how deep and wide the pocket is compared to the non blem...? now without measurements i can not tell you it will fit for sure.. but this thing is so deep i cant see it not fitting.. ? its fresh off the machine, so it needs to be drilled for the chassis screw and cleaned up.. But it does seem this brace was mistakenly made for you some time ago...????

Attachments

• 20200413_180502.jpg
    20200413_180502.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200413_180511.jpg
    20200413_180511.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200413_180604.jpg
    20200413_180604.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
? those some mean ass cuts lol but I’ll take em might or might not work owell. I’ll go load this card up got some more stuff I want
? those some mean ass cuts lol but I’ll take em might or might not work owell. I’ll go load this card up got some more stuff I want
What else you got laying around for typhon

What else you got laying around for typhon

nothing unfortunately...this is the only thing i have laying around... ?.. like i said you will need to finish it up.. needs m4 hole drilled and tapped for the chassis screw, needs to be deburred and cleaned up.. it can be sanded or tumbled and polished also if it works out for you.. ?
so ya..send me 10 bucks for shipping and ill send it if you want it.. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back