Granite Steering Alignment issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shively65

Reaction score
I am a brand new Granite Voltage owner. Super cool truck and so far having fun! Having issues with steering staying neutral. I started it up everything seems lined up and the trim is set to 0 or neutral. After driving forward even 100 feet it starts to drift hard. I have to max the steering trim out to adjust it and eventually that's not enough-it keeps needing more.

I haven't tried to zero the servo saver, I haven't done that before. Is that where I should start? Are there other potential issues here?

Thanks for the help in advance!

I am a brand new Granite Voltage owner. Super cool truck and so far having fun! Having issues with steering staying neutral. I started it up everything seems lined up and the trim is set to 0 or neutral. After driving forward even 100 feet it starts to drift hard. I have to max the steering trim out to adjust it and eventually that's not enough-it keeps needing more.

I haven't tried to zero the servo saver, I haven't done that before. Is that where I should start? Are there other potential issues here?

Thanks for the help in advance!
To zero out the servo saver, turn on the car and set your steering trim to 0. Unbolt the linkage from the front of the servo (by taking out the screw on the face of the servo) then pull the linkage off of the servo. Steer your wheels with your hand so they’re as straight as you can get it. Then, with the wheels straight and the car still on, bolt the linkage back to the servo. Careful not to overtighten it because you’re threading into plastic gears.

To zero out the servo saver, turn on the car and set your steering trim to 0. Unbolt the linkage from the front of the servo (by taking out the screw on the face of the servo) then pull the linkage off of the servo. Steer your wheels with your hand so they’re as straight as you can get it. Then, with the wheels straight and the car still on, bolt the linkage back to the servo. Careful not to overtighten it because you’re threading into plastic gears.

Thanks DoNoHarm-I gave that a shot and it seems to have helped. Appreciate the help and quick response.

Thanks DoNoHarm-I gave that a shot and it seems to have helped. Appreciate the help and quick response.
No prob. If it falls completely out of alignment again, then there’s a bigger issue at play.

Hi all. Thanks the info here and really helpful. I tried this with my Arram granite voltage, it still appears to be tracking to the left. Are there other things I can check, adjust on the car? new Granite Voltage owner here. Thank you.

I feel like if you hold down the throttle 100%, the right wheel is more dominant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back