Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Steering Arms

Discussion in 'Chassis & Drivetrain' started by jryanfallon, Nov 1, 2015.

1. jryanfallon

jryanfallon Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Fury
    Hey guys,

I find the plastic steering arms on my mega fury arent holding up with the beating i am putting on them with my sidewinder.

anyone upgrade the steering arms. i picked up a set from local shop, i believe they are traxxas but to short...

anyone have any likes to ones that will work? be cool if there looked good to!

2. ajdragon

ajdragon Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Raider
  3. jryanfallon

Arrma RC's:
    Fury
    is it possible to pick up metal ends???

4. ajdragon

ajdragon Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Raider
  5. jryanfallon

Arrma RC's:
    Fury
    i went to the local hobby shop and with 2 different size traxxas rods i was able to make something that fits pretty good. going to play with some adjustment in and out to find the sweet spot.

photo 1 (2).JPG photo 2 (2).JPG

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer