Steering bellcrank bushing to bearing replacement.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made one for you this morning. I did the best I could. I am not really experienced with instructional video but hopefully it will get you through the process of replacing the bushing with bearings. If you have any questions, post the here or on the video. Thanks!

Way to be there @bicketybam. Very helpful with tips included. ?(y)

That was AWESOME! Beautiful job! U didnt have to take the tbon bumper completely off, thats what I have also. My diff I noticed was leaking a bit from where the halfs meet. Is there a seal thats supposed yo be there? Thank you for doing this!

There is a gasket there. Did you try tightening the screws? And as someone else mentioned in the other thread, there are two small rubber o-rings inside the diffs.

There is a gasket there. Did you try tightening the screws? And as someone else mentioned in the other thread, there are two small rubber o-rings inside the diffs.
I have those gaskets and seal coming free from horizon. But, thanks u guys for all the help u given me! I appreciate it!

I made one for you this morning. I did the best I could. I am not really experienced with instructional video but hopefully it will get you through the process of replacing the bushing with bearings. If you have any questions, post the here or on the video. Thanks!

Thanks man, this video helped me out quite a bit!

You need to upgrade that Milwaukee drill to a brushless Fuel version. ??

Where is your servo saver in this video? Do you have one?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back