Steering Endpoints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sethjlambdotcom

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I still don’t have a grasp on what the the adjustments are on the TX. Whats the difference between adjusting the endpoints from the buttons vs. the dial? I just don’t get it.

Have you looked at the manual? It describes the process (and effects) pretty clearly. :)

@sethjlambdotcom the names "endpoint" and "trim" are almost self explanatory.

Trim - is used for fine tuning. Think of it this way - you buy a new steering servo and install the servo arm as straight as you can then use the steering trim to fine tune it.

Endpoint - is used to to set has far the servo will do something, in this case turn the wheels. This can be used for several reasons but the most common is to allow the servo to turn the wheels turn as far as possible without the servo twitching or buzzing. Otherwise many servo's are capable of a large range of movement but if the RC doesn't have that much movement in the steering then your RC is fighting it and can then burn itself up.

Hope this helps and like @83N suggests - be sure to check your manual.

@sethjlambdotcom the names "endpoint" and "trim" are almost self explanatory.

Trim - is used for fine tuning. Think of it this way - you buy a new steering servo and install the servo arm as straight as you can then use the steering trim to fine tune it.

Endpoint - is used to to set has far the servo will do something, in this case turn the wheels. This can be used for several reasons but the most common is to allow the servo to turn the wheels turn as far as possible without the servo twitching or buzzing. Otherwise many servo's are capable of a large range of movement but if the RC doesn't have that much movement in the steering then your RC is fighting it and can then burn itself up.

Hope this helps and like @83N suggests - be sure to check your manual.
Do I have to change my esc to upgrade my servo in a arrma voltage

Do I have to change my esc to upgrade my servo in a arrma voltage
Nope, mount it up, run your wires, plug it in, turn on the radio (center the trim knob) and car so the servo centers itself, mount the horn as close to having the wheels straight, adjust your trim. good to go. Have fun!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back