Typhon Steering help asap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcfun2

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
OK guys my son's steering doesn't return to center. I have calibrated, I've installed a new servo I've made adjustments. When we turn right it won't go back to center. When we turn left it goes to center. I'm losing my mind trying to figure this out please help.

Check your pillow balls. If they are too tight it will struggle to turn. You don't want them tight. They should be slightly loose to allow for movement.
I had this exact issue on my very 1st Arrma and this is what solved it.

Check your pillow balls. If they are too tight it will struggle to turn. You don't want them tight. They should be slightly loose to allow for movement.
I had this exact issue on my very 1st Arrma and this is what solved it.
I will check this again it's definitely possible I screwed something up... just getting a little frustrated specially after ordering and installing a new servo.

I will check this again it's definitely possible I screwed something up... just getting a little frustrated specially after ordering and installing a new servo.
I know what you mean. I was so frustrated when mine was doing that. Just pop a hex in the red hub nuts and make sure they are not too tight. There should be some play in it. Good luck!! 👍 😁 ✌️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back