Senton Steering issue, differential, or excessive play in front/rear end

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPK73

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I own senton 6s. My problem is poor steering. I notice it mostly whenever I accelerate quickly. Slow acceleration usually does fine, but the more aggressive I pull the throttle the more it pulls to the right. I don't have sway bars and tires and bearings are pretty new. I also have play on both sides of the front a arms. I've also noticed play on both sides where the shocks mount. But what I'm wondering is if one of my differentials is not engaged. It pulls way to much. How do I know if it's the differential, which differential, and how to prevent or fix this without taking apart each one. When I lift car and manually rotate front or rear wheels all the transmission moves like its supposed to. I have done maintenance on all the diffs in the past and whenever I reassembled they all seemed engaged and no signs of fluid leakage. Any thoughts? Should I purchase sway bars? The car will pull so bad that if I mash the throttle it will go forward but then begin doing donuts till it flips upside down. How do I check if diffs are engaged especially the center diff. Thanks an stay safe.

Back