Notorious Steering issue i think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle_buck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
So I took my notorious for its maiden voyage today ran it first on 4s then on 6s when I drove it on 6s after a while I had no steering when the truck was on the ground but when I lifted it I had full steering

Fast eddy makes a quick adjust and jam nut for the losi 5th scale line I wonder if it would fit in the arrma 8th scale that would keep the saver from backing off ?

Fast eddy makes a quick adjust and jam nut for the losi 5th scale line I wonder if it would fit in the arrma 8th scale that would keep the saver from backing off ?
If it works, you have to let us know asap. The loctite fix is working for now, but a more permanent solution would be huge.

I contacted fast eddy just waiting on a reply the arrma saver is 12mm I cant find any specs for the fast eddy losi saver and jam nut anywhere ahhhhhhhhhh I love this hobby lol

I know the red works but from what I hear it comes lose as well over time I've loctited ot already with the red I just want to find something more permanent so you don't always have to mess with it if not it is what it is I guess

I know the red works but from what I hear it comes lose as well over time I've loctited ot already with the red I just want to find something more permanent so you don't always have to mess with it if not it is what it is I guess
If you let the red cure long enough, it's almost as strong as a weld. If you do come up with a magic bullet, let us know asap.

I did it last night I haven't driven it yet I proably wont till tomorrow night as soon as I find I'll let you know

If you let the red cure long enough, it's almost as strong as a weld. If you do come up with a magic bullet, let us know asap.
I put red on mine couple months or so ago. I won't run it until it warms up/dries up outside, which will likely be the end of April. 4+ months should be plenty cured by then. :)

So I still haven't heard back about the servo saver but from looking at things I think a wheel nut fits so im thinking set the saver and butt up a wheel nut to it gonna try it out this week gotta buy some spare wheel nuts and give it a go

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back