Granite Steering issues after changing esc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so tempted. I am good at taking so much apart. Radios , servos, Rx's, anything.
Just scared of this NB4:giggle: I usually know my limitations.
What length of coax antenna did you use/buy? Where from?

I am so tempted. I am good at taking so much apart. Radios , servos, Rx's, anything.
Just scared of this NB4:giggle: I usually know my limitations.
What length of coax antenna did you use/buy? Where from?
May be a misunderstanding here. I'm adding twin antennas to my receiver as @joshludden has. Don't no much about taking apart the nb4 radio yet. I'd need to study on that to be helpful.

What size antenna at the rx then ?(y)

What size antenna at the rx then ?(y)
I'm, I wish I could tell you but, I will need to install mine first and do a range test. I bet it will be better than my old eyes can see.

Last edited:
Update I fixed the steering. I had the car upside down and ended up with a puddle. I'm new to this and wasn't aware there was oil in these things. Where is it from and what kind of oil? Oh and yes the radio sucks. I will look into a upgrade soon.

Update I fixed the steering. I had the car upside down and ended up with a puddle. I'm new to this and wasn't aware there was oil in these things. Where is it from and what kind of oil? Oh and yes the radio sucks. I will look into a upgrade soon.
There is oil in the shocks and differentials. That’s it. I have no idea which it’s leaking from though… I would assume it’s whatever was directly above the puddle?

There is oil in the shocks and differentials. That’s it. I have no idea which it’s leaking from though… I would assume it’s whatever was directly above the puddle?
It was a good amount of oil so I would guess the differentials.
Thanks

I'll throw in my $0.02 for whatever it's worth and suggest a DX5C. Upgrade to an SR315 receiver and you can get telemetry data and textgen programming for your firma ESC's on it. I like the ecosystem since it lets me know when I need to stop running from low voltage, heat, amp draw, etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back