Granite Steering issues on my granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clydesdale

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I have put 2 new servos in my granite. when i turn the wheel to turn it it wont move. But if i use my trim dial it will turn fine any help would b grateful thanks

I have put 2 new servos on my granite. they will not turn by the wheel but if i use the trim it will turn. thanks for the help

source (1).gif

This is the limitless section, you’d probably get better results posting in the granite section.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/forums/arrma-4x4/?prefix_id=66
We have a limitless section?

I'll move this to the right spot.
Also merged both of your threads.

But I would have to agree with @Orebro80, if 2 different servos are doing the same thing, and the wheel on the transmitter doesn't turn the wheels but the trim knob does, then that really only leaves the transmitter as the problem. The potentiometer or whatever it is called might have gone bad. There is a 2 year warranty so you can contact Horizon Hobbies and they will help you out.

Last edited:
View attachment 79715

We have a limitless section?

I'll move this to the right spot.
Also merged both of your threads.

But I would have to agree with @Orebro80, if 2 different servos are doing the same thing, and the wheel on the transmitter doesn't turn the wheels but the trim knob does, then that really only leaves the transmitter as the problem. The potentiometer or whatever it is called might have gone bad. There is a 2 year warranty so you can contact Horizon Hobbies and they will help you out.
It was under the 6s limitless tab... then he changed it to senton ?‍♂️

I was only trying to help him get a better response...

EXCUSE ME!!

It was under the 6s limitless tab... then he changed it to senton ?‍♂️

I was only trying to help him get a better response...

EXCUSE ME!!
Sorry my apologies sir the facepalm wasn't for you it was for the other guy, because not only was it in the wrong section but he had the wrong vehicle too.
I was confused because it said Senton and was like huh?

All good. couldn't find the granite section. but i got it. thanks for the help

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back