Steering issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolltide260

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
Hey guys this is my first time posting so bear with me ? so I finished my k8 today I put 20 million in the center diff (after shearing off one of the diff screws) and I put the new mamba monster 8s esc and hobby power big block in it and pro line Badlands but now as I'm driving it the steering keeps pulling to the right hard out of nowhere like it's driving straight then bam pulls to the right so any suggestions

If you’re from Bama, it’s common for most to pull right. ??

I keed. Steering trim?

Last edited:
Hey guys this is my first time posting so bear with me ? so I finished my k8 today I put 20 million in the center diff (after shearing off one of the diff screws) and I put the new mamba monster 8s esc and hobby power big block in it and pro line Badlands but now as I'm driving it the steering keeps pulling to the right hard out of nowhere like it's driving straight then bam pulls to the right so any suggestions
Is AVC enabled? My car would always drive weird if I had AVC on.

No it's the same settings on my dx6r from before and it was fine then and it's not drifting to the right it pulls hard to the right out of nowhere
Is AVC enabled? My car would always drive weird if I had AVC on.
I thought of that and disabled it and it still did it
If you’re from Bama, it’s coming for most to pull right. ??

I keed. Steering trim?
And yes I'm from Alabama but I live in South Carolina now

No it's the same settings on my dx6r from before and it was fine then and it's not drifting to the right it pulls hard to the right out of nowhere

I thought of that and disabled it and it still did it

And yes I'm from Alabama but I live in South Carolina now
My only other guesses would be either the rx is browning out or the servo is bad.

Throw that stock radio in the garbage! I had the same radio in my dbxle 2.0. Total garbage! It failed in steering servo circuit too. Only mine wouldn’t turn left and was putting low voltage to servo when it got a signal for right.
I’d say start with that.

Throw that stock radio in the garbage! I had the same radio in my dbxle 2.0. Total garbage! It failed in steering servo circuit too. Only mine wouldn’t turn left and was putting low voltage to servo when it got a signal for right.
I’d say start with that.
Yes I never even put batteries in it I have a dx6r

Other than above you might have a diff issue if it drives straight and does this occasionally. Something binding? My guess would be somewhere in the front. With 20M in the middle, power is equally going to front and back and this might have been masked previously. Just a guess.

Make sure the Badlands are drilled correctly and are sitting flush on the hubs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back