Kraton steering locked up when A arms start to drop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an interesting thread. I've noticed some resistance when rotating front driveshafts wheels off the ground.
Push the shocks just a little and it's smooth. I really should fix it and this topic has given me inspiration.

The stock plastic spacers are no good that's for sure, at least not with RPM-arms.

Another curious thing happened when I changed to RPM stuff. I had to shorten the right side steering buckle 3mm to get the same toe-out as left side has. The spacers are as intended and pivot balls screwed in tight so how is this possible?!

A tip for those with loosening front alu hub nuts, use plumber's hemp or tape.

Last edited:
I forgot about this old thread. It’s good to see people finding this useful. I have not ran a Kraton in a while, I’m waiting to find a V3 roller. I like to stay current on this RC because it’s such a great platform. The tip about using plumbers hemp on those screws is a great idea. Also....those red screws are a real pain to get threaded in sometimes. Be real careful with them. And one other tip...be carful when threading metal parts into RPM parts. RPM parts are awesome but it’s easy to strip it out if threading into it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back