steering on nero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwils73

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
My nero wont drive straight! Servo wont return to center seems to be common problem. No luck contacting ARRMA so ordered new upgrade servo from tower and its same as stock. Darn! What do i need to get this beast rocking? Savox? Thx for any advice!!!
Dave

My nero wont drive straight! Servo wont return to center seems to be common problem. No luck contacting ARRMA so ordered new upgrade servo from tower and its same as stock. Darn! What do i need to get this beast rocking? Savox? Thx for any advice!!!
Dave
Not to sound a douche but did you perfectly and properly center the new horn when you installed it? Also have to have the right length servo horn if you replaced that. I've found that basically since it has so much traction you have to tweak the steering trim in super small adjustments while it's moving and give it time to move back to center before tweaking again or you'll just keep going back and forth.

Not to sound a douche but did you perfectly and properly center the new horn when you installed it? Also have to have the right length servo horn if you replaced that. I've found that basically since it has so much traction you have to tweak the steering trim in super small adjustments while it's moving and give it time to move back to center before tweaking again or you'll just keep going back and forth.

Thanks for replying. Servo creeping after movement. Pulled one off my Typhon and all good.
Don't figure ARRMA will replace it since they won't even reply to email. Brand new only one battery and servo is crap! I might try a savox. My luck for sure!

Thanks for replying. Servo creeping after movement. Pulled one off my Typhon and all good.
Don't figure ARRMA will replace it since they won't even reply to email. Brand new only one battery and servo is crap! I might try a savox. My luck for sure!
Yah call them as mrbelloso stated, may help get a response. They should replace it. Savox is great though, I put in a non waterproof hitec which was great until water fried it. Threw in a savox 1210sg which is waterproof and although it has a little less torque than the hitec it's still way better than stock and is much faster and it's nice to know it's waterproof for real.

Yah call them as mrbelloso stated, may help get a response. They should replace it. Savox is great though, I put in a non waterproof hitec which was great until water fried it. Threw in a savox 1210sg which is waterproof and although it has a little less torque than the hitec it's still way better than stock and is much faster and it's nice to know it's waterproof for real.

sometimes it takes a couple days for them to answer emails... beast thing to do is call they will have you send it in and then they will send you a replacement. arrma has the best customer service that I've experienced yet...

As stated above, call and talk to a tech. They will take good care of you.

But...if you're having the same problem with 2 different servos, make sure your steering isn't binding somewhere and causing the issue. A high torque servo will just hide the problem by overcoming the bind but it will eventually return when the servo gets tired or the binding gets worse. Take off the servo horn and make sure you have smooth movement in each direction.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back