Granite STEERING PROBLEM GRANITE 4X4 BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapostolos90

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 4s
hi okay so i drove my granite 4x4 blx through a puddle about a week ago and for whatever reason the esc died so horizon hobby sent me a new one. after installing the new esc i have throttle and reverse but absolutely no steering. is there something i need to reset to get my steering back? the servo is new i already replaced it once but ever since my new esc install i have no steering at all. anyone have any suggestions please help

hi okay so i drove my granite 4x4 blx through a puddle about a week ago and for whatever reason the esc died so horizon hobby sent me a new one. after installing the new esc i have throttle and reverse but absolutely no steering.

Hi,
Maybe servo plug is badly plugged in the control box. Had the same problem last year. :)
PL

Also, check and makes sure your steering dual rate knob didn’t get turned all the way down on accident. Mine gets turned sometimes when I have my transmitter in a backpack.

alright thanks appreciate the help but checked both things and neither fixed the issue. i even plugged another servo in my receiver but that receiver didnt work either so i know its not the servo

Now that we know that’s isn’t the fix, remove the servo saver and horn from the servo, turn the truck on so the servo can center, turn the truck off, then without turning the servo gear reattach the servo saver and horn to the steering linkage. Your servo probably skipped a couple teeth and was too far out of the adjustment knob window.

Now that we know that’s isn’t the fix, remove the servo saver and horn from the servo, turn the truck on so the servo can center, turn the truck off, then without turning the servo gear reattach the servo saver and horn to the steering linkage. Your servo probably skipped a couple teeth and was too far out of the adjustment knob window.

you don't think this is something to do with the transmitter or the receiver? considering i plugged a new servo into the receiver and i still had no action. its almost as if the transmitter isnt bound to the servo, like as if the transmitter doesn't respond whatsoever besides in throttle and reverse.

hi okay so i drove my granite 4x4 blx through a puddle about a week ago and for whatever reason the esc died so horizon hobby sent me a new one. after installing the new esc i have throttle and reverse but absolutely no steering. is there something i need to reset to get my steering back? the servo is new i already replaced it once but ever since my new esc install i have no steering at all. anyone have any suggestions please help
Hey after my first snow bash I lost steering
What did you do to get Horizon to send you a new ESC ? Because I need a new servo for my Granite

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back