Kraton Steering problem what to do?

gary.rvp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S, Mojave
I change the servo that horizon send me. But I try everything in my knowledge any suggestions? It go good right but not left. I att videos.

gary.rvp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S, Mojave
You want to set the end point adjustments in your radio with the tires off the ground.
It was Rates 125% I go up 150% in dx5 no change may be I not calibrating Right? If you know how to calibrate let me know. Thanks

gotnitro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Limitless, Kraton 8S
It was Rates 125% I go up 150% in dx5 no change may be I not calibrating Right? If you know how to calibrate let me know. Thanks
Go back to the beginning.
Make sure you installed the servo horn on the servo with a 0 setting, dead center where the wheels are as straight as you can get them with the servo at 0 EPA and 0 trim on the radio.
Then with the tires off the ground, you go into your radio and set the EPA End Point Adjustments to adjust how far the steering goes in either direction.

DanenGraham

Reaction score
The manual states you have to rebind after making any changes. Is that true? or can you set the EPA without a rebind?

gotnitro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Limitless, Kraton 8S
The manual states you have to rebind after making any changes. Is that true? or can you set the EPA without a rebind?
In the DX5 ?
If the RX is/was already bound to the TX you shouldn't have to rebind anything when you change out a servo. At least none of my $400 Futaba's do.. I don't run spektrum though..

gary.rvp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S, Mojave
If the RX is/was already bound to the TX you shouldn't have to rebind anything when you change out a servo. At least none of my $400 Futaba's do.. I don't run spektrum though..
Thanks I will do that

gary.rvp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S, Mojave
I re bind because the stearing rate 100% R and L when I bind first time. Stock came 125% R and L in the dx3 when I bind dx5 was 100%. That was the steering problem
Thanks this was the problem

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
5AFE CRACKER Kraton Steering/servo problem Arrma 6s BLX 3
gary.rvp Kraton Steering problem Arrma 8S 3
dillon_mitko Flysky gt5 steering problem Electronics 7
Sapostolos90 Granite STEERING PROBLEM GRANITE 4X4 BLX Arrma 4x4 6