Kraton Steering problem what to do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary.rvp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
I change the servo that horizon send me. But I try everything in my knowledge any suggestions? It go good right but not left. I att videos.

You want to set the end point adjustments in your radio with the tires off the ground.
It was Rates 125% I go up 150% in dx5 no change may be I not calibrating Right? If you know how to calibrate let me know. Thanks

It was Rates 125% I go up 150% in dx5 no change may be I not calibrating Right? If you know how to calibrate let me know. Thanks

Go back to the beginning.
Make sure you installed the servo horn on the servo with a 0 setting, dead center where the wheels are as straight as you can get them with the servo at 0 EPA and 0 trim on the radio.
Then with the tires off the ground, you go into your radio and set the EPA End Point Adjustments to adjust how far the steering goes in either direction.

The manual states you have to rebind after making any changes. Is that true? or can you set the EPA without a rebind?

The manual states you have to rebind after making any changes. Is that true? or can you set the EPA without a rebind?
In the DX5 ?

If the RX is/was already bound to the TX you shouldn't have to rebind anything when you change out a servo. At least none of my $400 Futaba's do.. I don't run spektrum though..

If the RX is/was already bound to the TX you shouldn't have to rebind anything when you change out a servo. At least none of my $400 Futaba's do.. I don't run spektrum though..
Thanks I will do that

I re bind because the stearing rate 100% R and L when I bind first time. Stock came 125% R and L in the dx3 when I bind dx5 was 100%. That was the steering problem
Thanks this was the problem

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back