Steering question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyxxterzc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock
  3. Senton 6s
I'm still learning a lot of terms for rcs. That being said, what are these two linkages called? I'd like to adjust some wicked looking toe out of the front wheels but have no idea what to look for. There are some ebay arms that look like they would work bit I'd like to be sure.

15999357271974396867507619027839.jpg

15999357808346384846803005192119.jpg

I want an adjustable piece to replace that part but don't really know what to look for. Arrmas site says composite link set. don't think I need the arm that adjusts camber to be adjustable just the first one that looks to adjust toe. My apologies if what I'm asking seems ignorant. Still very much learning terminology.

Adjustable will only screw up a good setup.
Ask in the appropriate section for your model and ask for help, not an expert on your model.

My bad, I thought steering fell under chassis? Please move this to the appropriate section of forum if it's not. As for properly setup, my car is factory set and the front tires look like a cross eyed frog. Just trying to get it to track straighter.

You want adjustable turnbuckles. Is that a Senton mega? If so you should be able to use the ones from the 3sblx lineup and have proper length and adjustability. You’ll need turnbuckles, rod ends, and maybe pivot balls. I’d think the pivot balls are the same size as 3s, but I’m not positive. Take a look at exploded views of both and see if pivot ball part numbers match.

I'm still learning a lot of terms for rcs. That being said, what are these two linkages called? I'd like to adjust some wicked looking toe out of the front wheels but have no idea what to look for. There are some ebay arms that look like they would work bit I'd like to be sure.

View attachment 99517

View attachment 99518
If you can wait a week, you could get the whole set front and rear for $15-$20 from Jennys. They should be breaking the 3S kits again soon as they just came out.

https://jennysrc.com/search?q=arrma+3s+turnbuckles&type=product

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back