Talion Steering rack bushings or bearings stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sledgehog

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I'm just assuming the v3 has bushings but haven't actually taken it apart to look yet. Does the v3 talion come with bushings or bearings, and which ones do I get to replace them if bushings? Sorry if this has been asked before but the search gave way too many pages of results to sift through. :D

I'm just assuming the v3 has bushings but haven't actually taken it apart to look yet. Does the v3 talion come with bushings or bearings, and which ones do I get to replace them if bushings? Sorry if this has been asked before but the search gave way too many pages of results to sift through. :D

As far as I know the V3 models come with bushings in the steering bellcrank. If you buy the Fast Eddy or Jims Bearings bearing kits they come with the bearings for the steering rack. The stock bearings are only metal shielded and are pretty crappy imho.
But they are 6x10x3

Thanks! I'll prob order the fast eddy kit but does it come with "everything" that's needed or do I have to order a few extras for something.

Thanks! I'll prob order the fast eddy kit but does it come with "everything" that's needed or do I have to order a few extras for something.
It comes with all the bearings that are needed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back