Kraton Steering rack replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look pretty good but I've got no experience with them. I have this one ?

https://scorchedparts.co.uk/collections/arrma/products/arrma-6s-titanium-ackerman-steering-plate
Those scorched parts looks Awsome!! I havnt got any parts from them yet because I'm worried the shopping to the state will be ridiculous ?
I need a stronger than stock steering rack, I know JBI and M2C carry one but has anyone heard of these and how are they? https://www.ebay.ca/itm/MMM-Germany...783560?hash=item3fe1982288:g:3rwAAOSwLLpewC1L
Looks great to me. First off its made in Germany and the germans have the best metal works in the world. Second, its 7075 t6 aluminum. I say go for it. Nice lookin part as well. Let us know what you think of it if you get it ??

Those scorched parts looks Awsome!! I havnt got any parts from them yet because I'm worried the shopping to the state will be ridiculous ?

Looks great to me. First off its made in Germany and the germans have the best metal works in the world. Second, its 7075 t6 aluminum. I say go for it. Nice lookin part as well. Let us know what you think of it if you get it ??
The shipping to Canada isn't too bad considering the state of the world rn. I'm finna get the titanium, I'm sick of bending aluminium back in to place lol

$48 bucks CAD total with shipping. ntb.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back