Kraton Steering rack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're referring to the center Steering Ackerman plate, here's ALZA RACING'S LINK https://shop.alza-racing.com/en/30-kraton
GKA CUSTOM PARTS has a website as well or FB, SCORCHED R/C PARTS has it and all of their parts are made out of Titanium, Just Bash It R/C either their FB or website. You can also get a complete steering assembly from GPM and that's what I recommend, Integy makes them too and almost every part on the rig. Hot Racing makes almost everything for it except for the steering plate I believe and I have used a poop ton of their stuff and GPM'S without issues. If you're referring to the steering knuckles or spindles as we called them in the automotive world spindles, Hot Racing I know are awesome, but I would use GPM'S or INREGY'S just the same and I will be going with a set of the front and rears of one of them in the near future when I get another

Probably the single most helpful comment I have received on here and I appreciate it! Do you have experience with any of them?

I had no issues with the stock steering setup. That said I still upgraded to the GKA Ackerman plate for no real good reason to be honest. I must have had some money burning a hole in my pocket at the time. I do like the GKA STUFF THOUGH.

I run GPM steering knuckles and they have been solid. I only did this after the stock ones started pulling the pillow balls through though. The stock otherwise are fine as well

Any good upgrades? Stock one keeps bending.
Just Bash It Rc, GKA and Voltage all make beefier aftermarket ones. Not sure where you are though, but in North America, anyone of these three would have exactly what you need. Btw, I've only ever bent one, and I replaced it with a new stock part. I bend everything, but that part seems to be my kryptonite.

Just Bash It Rc, GKA and Voltage all make beefier aftermarket ones. Not sure where you are though, but in North America, anyone of these three would have exactly what you need. Btw, I've only ever bent one, and I replaced it with a new stock part. I bend everything, but that part seems to be my kryptonite.
Yeah I already have a original one coming. I bent my current one back for the second time. And, I'm in north america

Last edited:
Has anyone used this yet?
https://www.rcracinginnovations.com/store/p784/Arrma_Carbon_Fiber_Steering_Rack_-_ARA340060.html

I'm in the same boat trying to find one bent two broke one factory already voltage and jbirc are out of stock and other options are from UK or Canada so don't want to wait for shipping.

I would like a voltage hobbies one but again out of stock does anyone know when they would be back
I'm running the Scorched Ti ones..??? no problems so far...

Probably the single most helpful comment I have received on here and I appreciate it! Do you have experience with any of them?
YESSIR, my original KRATON that I lost in an accidental had the Hot Racing Spindles on all 4 corners, I never changed the steering Bellcrank or Ackerman plate but I was planning on it. Really that was the only thing left besides I was going to install the GPM 6mm(5mm stock) axle's, which are CVD'S only, no dogbones to fly out anymore and most likely no more bending. I had the Hot Racing: motor mount, both chassis braces, servo mount, rear inside section of the diff housing, wing mount (I'm going with GPM on that this time because it comes with a alloy wheelie bar and solid wheels), and spindles. I had GPM: steering top plate, front end/rear upper suspension mount, and shock towers and can't complain about any of the parts. It took no telling how many bad landings on the front shock tower to bend it a little, but it took a 5lb sledgehammer to straighten. Hope this helps, the Hot Racing Spindles are probably the best with their carbon fiber steering linkage mounts that are replaceable if one were too break so no fear of bending like Integy or GPM, which is possible but not very likely unless you're Rich Duperbash

I just ordered this one. been eyeing this up for over a month. i have just bent my 3rd stock one and i am done. i rather have something that has some flex to it. having the bearings in it is a bonus in my eyes.
Has anyone used this yet?
https://www.rcracinginnovations.com/store/p784/Arrma_Carbon_Fiber_Steering_Rack_-_ARA340060.html

I'm in the same boat trying to find one bent two broke one factory already voltage and jbirc are out of stock and other options are from UK or Canada so don't want to wait for shipping.

I would like a voltage hobbies one but again out of stock does anyone know when they would be back

update on this part. Don't waste your money. broke it on the third battery pack. looks nice, does not hold up to bashing. still waiting on jbi or voltage to come in stock now.
Thanks for the update I have been seeing a few ti ones one ampedrc I believe but I have never ordered from out of country not sure of times and cost offset etc..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back