Senton Steering servo busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixfooten

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Steering servo just went out. Looking for upgraded version for it. I hear that this is an on going problem. Any suggestions?

How old is your rig?
If it's new, then just email Horizon Hobby's customer service on Monday, tell them what happened, attach a few pics, and copy of your receipt. They will take care of it under warranty.

If you want to upgrade, then just search for 35kg high Torque Coreless Motor servo Metal Gear.

Welcome to the Club!

How old is your rig?
If it's new, then just email Horizon Hobby's customer service on Monday, tell them what happened, attach a few pics, and copy of your receipt. They will take care of it under warranty.

If you want to upgrade, then just search for 35kg high Torque Coreless Motor servo Metal Gear.

Welcome to the Club!
Thank you.
Thank you.
It
How old is your rig?

Welcome to the Club!
its not even 2 months old. A friend of mine had the same problem and he had 3 returns all steering. Than he got an upgraded one and hasn’t had the problem since. I will look into the info you sent. Thanks again
Thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back