Kraton steering servo centered but going left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyn71

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
I have a futaba 4pm and in order to get my rig to go straight my steering trim is set to the right at 64 and still wants to head left at a semi high speed. A'm i missing a tire adjustment some where?

I'd take the servo horn off then power up rig with trim set at 0 then put servo horn on at the closest to a 90° angle you can. May have not been centered or may be unlucky and it's center sits off a tooth from being straight.

Is your toe set pretty straight if anything a hair inward /\ also may have a bad bearing on that side or your droop is set higher on the opposite side pushing rig the other way. Just a few more things to check👍

Center mechanically with tie rods- but after you've centered the servo horn.

Is your toe set pretty straight if anything a hair inward /\ also may have a bad bearing on that side or your droop is set higher on the opposite side pushing rig the other way. Just a few more things to check👍
Thanks that's what I was thinking of my toe but visually I can't see it

Thanks that's what I was thinking of my toe but visually I can't see it
Ya if anything maybe a hair inward but don't toe out \/ as one side will try to follow the other when toed out.

If it starts veering at higher speeds it could be another problem. I've found worn bearings can cause this problem. They work fine at lower speeds, but once you start going fast they start pulling the car to one side. Any kind of extra friction will do this. If it starts veering left once you start going faster, check bearings and other components on the left side. If the left side isn't rolling as freely, the car will veer left at higher speeds. Unequal toe or camber could also result in veering in one direction that's not as noticeable until you go faster.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back