Kraton Steering servo don't stop rotating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bricoletout

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi everyone,

I need some help, it may be a noob question but I'm in the hobby for more than 10 year and I don't understand my new servo.
I bought this one https://www.banggood.com/JX-Servo-P...180-High-Voltage-Digital-Servo-p-1074872.html
but when I'm plugging it into my receiver It doesn't react as all the servo I met before. It don't stop rotating when I'm pulling my radio wheel. And there is no returning position.
How can I use it like a "normal servo" with a neutral position and endpoint ?

Thank you for your help.

Thank you for your answer,
No manual delivered, I will try to find one.
I did nothing about recalibration the range...
The radio wheel act like a speed controller for the servo.

check you controls, that happen to me, and controller setting was on backwards
I flip the switch and it was fine.

I tried with normal and reverse on the radio channel for steering : same on both position...
Very new trouble for me

I tried with normal and reverse on the radio channel for steering : same on both position...
Very new trouble for me

unplug your servo make sure the receiver lines with the "other" wires black to black ..red to red.

turn your controller on then turn your car on.try that one
don't plug your steering yet just put servo first, then turn it on it should center out, then attach your steering to the servo. maybe it spun prior to installing it.

video would be good also to show us

I will try this. I will keep you Informed in the next hours, I have to sleep a little (I'm French and it's the night)
Thank you

The manual that came with the car has the instructions on how to calibrate steering, not the servo manual.

Nothing about calibration in the manual of the car and it work well with an other servo so...
Here is a video, sorry my camera is very strange and can't focus
Thanks KrazyKraton14 , I will try your procedure.

For a 180° servo it is strange !

Nothing about calibration in the manual of the car and it work well with an other servo so...
Here is a video, sorry my camera is very strange and can't focus
Thanks KrazyKraton14 , I will try your procedure.

For a 180° servo it is strange !

Page 24, "steering end points", thats what i mean. You should always check it with a new servo anyway, to be sure it doesn't try to go too far as this will cause it to break faster.

Hi everyone,

I need some help, it may be a noob question but I'm in the hobby for more than 10 year and I don't understand my new servo.
I bought this one https://www.banggood.com/JX-Servo-P...180-High-Voltage-Digital-Servo-p-1074872.html
but when I'm plugging it into my receiver It doesn't react as all the servo I met before. It don't stop rotating when I'm pulling my radio wheel. And there is no returning position.
How can I use it like a "normal servo" with a neutral position and endpoint ?

Thank you for your help.

It's a digital servo...someone forgot to program it at the factory. They never set neutral or the endpoints on it.

Hi everyone, I found what was hoing wrong. I asked directly to JX servo and they told me to look at the the tech infomation on the botton of the outside case of the servo. Banggood sent me a 360° version instead of a 180° asked.

Thank you for your help , I really appreciate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back