Granite Steering servo recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshChewbacca

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Arrma Granite 3S BLX
I am looking for a replacement for the ads 7M that comes stock on the granite. I am looking for water proof with all metal gears. The current one lasted a grand total of two runs before it burnt out. I am looking to upgrade performance and get something that is going to give me much better longevity. I would also like it to be a straight drop in replacement if possible. Thanks in advance

A bunch of us on here run these https://www.amazon.com/ANNIMOS-Digital-Torque-Waterproof-Control/dp/B07GJ6ZCVY
I have 4 of them in various vehicles and no problems.

If you want a "name brand" you can get a Savox 0231mg https://www.amazon.com/SW-0231MG-Waterproof-Digital-Powerhobby-Aluminum/dp/B07HK8NRB3

I have one of each of these servos, both in a granite. I think that the "not name brand" performs as good as, or better, than the Savox. Either one of these would work nicely.

Thanks all for your help I was able to get a new servo from a local hobby shop. 25kg power HD. I also upgraded the servo saver to hot racing aluminium and installed a power capacitor to help with glitches. 2 runs no breaks. Fingers crossed

The reason your stock one burnt up was probably due to not setting the steering endpoints. I highly suggest you set this with the new servo. It will save you many headaches

The reason your stock one burnt up was probably due to not setting the steering endpoints. I highly suggest you set this with the new servo. It will save you many headaches

I don’t believe you can set end points on this truck with the STX2 transmitter. I looked. If I’m wrong I’d appreciate a link so I can see what to do.

I don’t believe you can set end points on this truck with the STX2 transmitter. I looked. If I’m wrong I’d appreciate a link so I can see what to do.
You do it by adjusting the steering rate. The downside is you don’t get independent adjustments left to right. You only get one setting that applies to both sides. Obviously set it for the worst side.

I got a stock steering servo for the kraton6s off jennysrc and installed it on my granite blx. I haven't run it yet as I am still awaiting more parts.

I got a stock steering servo for the kraton6s off jennysrc and installed it on my granite blx. I haven't run it yet as I am still awaiting more parts.
They’re a little slow but they will work for a while in the Granite if the EPA is set right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back