Kraton Steering servo yet agin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a binding issue a while back and some suggested steering servo, which was the issue I changed it she was great after about 60 or so laps not continuous of course it is now doing it again dies anyone else have this issue and any suggestions thanx

My Spektrum servo probably had a bad encoder. It looks to me like they fail for every reason under the sun, which sums up to cheap junk/no quality control. When a company skimps on QC, they pay for it several times over in labor, customer service, support, and returns. Their whole corporate business model is currently pretarded. Products like the DX6S disappear into thin air, support is dropped on equipment after two years, firmware isn't maintained when new receivers come out, gotta buy the latest for compatibility in the ecosystem... Spektrum is dying from their own management, and why should they care as long as profits are up over last quarter?

It's the original S652 that was in my v5 kraton. Died on first run. End points were set, servo saver was not modded
Thanks for the report and pics mate! That’s great info to understand the fault. 👍

Much appreciated.

Back