Kraton Steering servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks. Yes I did look at that specific one. How does that compare to the power hd 23kg? Do i need to look at the speed of the 60 Degrees as well as it seems to be slower than the power hd?

The 1270tg will run at 7.4volts and at 7.4 volts the speed is faster, and torque is stronger. If your ESC is stock I don't think you can turn servo voltage up, I believe that is locked by arrma/hobbywing. That said I am using only 6 volts (by choice, have mamba monster x) and have no issues at all. In a 1/8 truggie torque is more important than speed, my opinion anyway. Those 2/100th of a second wont mean jack if it cant turn your wheels.

We put a weaker torqued servo in my sons Nero, even while moving forward it doesn't have enough torque to fully turn the wheels. When on the stand it turns just fine though.

https://www.rcjuice.com/hobbystar-d...anium-gear-high-voltage-servo-waterproof.html

Unfortunately on the Nero the space is tight and a larger 1/5 servo wont fit. At least I haven't seen or heard of one yet.

Ah cool thanks for the input. Im only new to this hobby so i need to learn alot. Yep like a car i guess u can have all the kilo watt but if u aint have torque in aint moving.

i haven't had any experience with it yet but my next servo is going to be a bluebird BLS-H50B. they are $85 with almost 45kg and 0.12 seconds at 6V. figured it was worth a try being the same price as a savox 1210sg that is half of those specs. from what i understand bluebird servos are well liked with the flight crowd. but again i don't have any personal experience with it. and i will be running an external bec even at 6V.

https://flightcomp.com/products/bls-h50b

i haven't had any experience with it yet but my next servo is going to be a bluebird BLS-H50B. they are $85 with 620kg and 0.12 seconds at 6V. figured it was worth a try being the same price as a savox 1210sg that is less than half of those specs. from what i understand bluebird servos are well liked with the flight crowd. but again i don't have any personal experience with it. and i will be running an external bec even at 6V.

https://flightcomp.com/products/bls-h50b

Interested in the performance as well.

Ah cool thanks for the input. Im only new to this hobby so i need to learn alot. Yep like a car i guess u can have all the kilo watt but if u aint have torque in aint moving.
I have a savox 1210 in all my arrmas and on my outcast and kraton I run the 3.8s and the servo is great on the 3.8s so it' really fast and strong on stock wheels.

20180327_051711.jpg

20180316_211956.jpg

20180327_051657.jpg

20180312_152236.jpg

I tried the Trackstar ts-910, and found it too slow, and returned it. I am running a Savox 2270sg now. Stronger and faster than the popular 1210sg, but not rated as waterproof.
The 2270SG is an awesome servo and for $10 more than the 1210 it's hard to beat. Though I would recommend anyone running these high power servos to also use a BEC like the Castle Creations BEC or other.

Hey guys,

My servo just poop itself and I just want to know which is better and why. I am looking for a servo thats great for the price point. I know the savox is the most expensive one but I want to know if its worth paying double the price for it if it only slightly better.
  1. Trackstar ts-910
  2. Savox 1210
  3. Power hd 23kg

Thanks in advance

Check the Power HD DW25LV. It's 6V, very powerfull and reasonably priced. I have run it in the Kraton for 2 years now without any issues!

I use the Savox-1283sg servo after a lot of research. I feel that it is a great servo. I put some silicone on the seams after mounting to my aluminum servo mount. It turns my proline trenchers effortlessly. I often run at a BMX track near me and the servo is strong, responsive and quick!! Plus the silver looks good:)! Highly recommend!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back