Outcast Steering Step Screw - out of stock ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superticky

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion EXB
Hey guys,

So today while doing some light bashing, right after 15 mins I've noticed my Notorious was not turning (again). First thing I thought "oh no .. not the servo again ! "

However, when I removed the body the servo was just fine (I'm still using stock since HH sent me a stock replacement for free). The problem was a missing Steering Step Screw. How could it just pop out ? must have been loose from factory.. Sadly enough there were other screws and nuts loose from factory I was able to discover in time but this one got me since it was deep and hidden.

Anyway ... big problem is that the part is back ordered/out of stock from everywhere :( how come ? it's a fairly new truck but I know it's popular with high demand ... is everybody else also loosing this screw ? It's the ARAAR340062 Steering Step Screw 3x14mm

Please If anyone knows a "trusted" site where I could get this part please let me know (not including ebay or active powersports ) or if there is even a good equivalent for this part. I'm missing all three components: screw, spacer, washer, on one side only.

Thank you !

Hey guys,

So today while doing some light bashing, right after 15 mins I've noticed my Notorious was not turning (again). First thing I thought "oh no .. not the servo again ! "

However, when I removed the body the servo was just fine (I'm still using stock since HH sent me a stock replacement for free). The problem was a missing Steering Step Screw. How could it just pop out ? must have been loose from factory.. Sadly enough there were other screws and nuts loose from factory I was able to discover in time but this one got me since it was deep and hidden.

Anyway ... big problem is that the part is back ordered/out of stock from everywhere :( how come ? it's a fairly new truck but I know it's popular with high demand ... is everybody else also loosing this screw ? It's the ARAAR340062 Steering Step Screw 3x14mm

Please If anyone knows a "trusted" site where I could get this part please let me know (not including ebay or active powersports ) or if there is even a good equivalent for this part. I'm missing all three components: screw, spacer, washer, on one side only.

Thank you !
This seller on eBay has them https://www.ebay.com/itm/AR340062-S...f209be1:g:iRQAAOSwLSZb2gax:rk:1:pf:0&LH_BIN=1
This stuff from this chop shop has those screws included https://www.ebay.com/itm/Arrma-Krat...ed92b11:g:lsgAAOSwIzBbQTHS:rk:2:pf:0&LH_BIN=1

I've finally got the parts !!!

Should I put thread lock on these to avoid them fall again ? or would that cause another issue !

Thank you !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back