Granite Steering stopped...new servo? Only want the best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many good choices in the budget category. Most rtr servos are not very good.

Just got this in today for my Granite 4s. All metal case...seems pretty tough. 21kg.

20210308_152113.jpg

Best is rather subjective. I have $11 servos and $100 servos, the $11 servos can be hit or miss as far as longevity goes but it was only $11 but the $100 can be the same way so 🤷‍♂️

I've been having good luck with these servos I have 6 of these in various rigs some are getting close to 2 years old now.
https://www.amazon.com/RGBZONE-DS3225MG-Digital-Waterproof-Adjustable/dp/B08B61K5YQ
I have had that same one for a few months now and it is fast and strong. @GrlDad314 You will need a different servo saver with it though. The good servo is 25T, the stock servo is 23T.

You all are awesome! Thanks for the information. Horizon is sending me the red arrma servo and servo saver as a free replacement...I’ll wait til this new one dies then upgrade.

Just installed the JX Eco Boost. Bumped up my BEC to 7.5. Thing is STUPID fast steeeing response. Holy moly!!!
Would you say that's a required step in installing the servo? I just bought that JX one and am experiencing problems with it turning without input randomly when I hit the throttle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back