Kraton Steering/toe links popping off Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Ok guys, I’m sure I could have found this somewhere on the thread, but I have three children and a wife so I don’t exactly have a ton of extra time to go through the boards and find an answer so I’m asking for some help here.

Coming off of big jumps or double backflips with my Kraton anything that involves a hard landing and my toe links keep popping off of the steering rack, I thought of trying to use maybe some rubber o rings of some sort to secure them on but does anyone have any better suggestions to a solution? Any help in the right direction is greatly appreciated, also the damn nut on the hub of my steering servo saver keeps working down, any suggestions on that as well, the car in topic is a v3 Kraton that I’m beating on. Thanks fellas.

Use Loctite on the servo nut to keep it in the position that you want.

I highly suggest using the green version, as it is stronger than the blue, but not as permanent as red.

The green also is designed to wick into threads.

I believe the V4 has improved steering link thingies with a lip that stops them from popping off. I have not looked that closely into it, although I do have a Typhon V4 order that should arrive on Tuesday so I can take a look once I get it and compare.

Use Loctite on the servo nut to keep it in the position that you want.

I highly suggest using the green version, as it is stronger than the blue, but not as permanent as red.

The green also is designed to wick into threads.

I believe the V4 has improved steering link thingies with a lip that stops them from popping off. I have not looked that closely into it, although I do have a Typhon V4 order that should arrive on Tuesday so I can take a look once I get it and compare.
Yea, I put the blue lock tight on the servo saver but it still backed off, I’ll pick up some green today.

Hell yea Powerdubs , if you could let me know how those new steering components look that would be awesome!!!’

These are the V4 balls that have a feature to keep rod end from popping off.
https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA330554

You can buy separately or look for a whole V4 steering assembly for about the same price on eBay.

3/16 for the e clips. The new no pop off balls, are a much better fix.
Thanks for the input guys, my dumb ass never thought to look in ebay lol. Got steering assembly from a v4 kraton for about 22$ shipped, that bad boy is going in ASAP.

Attachments

• DE2C37A3-7FBE-4491-9AFB-E59AF3E0CE18.jpeg
    DE2C37A3-7FBE-4491-9AFB-E59AF3E0CE18.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 49
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back