Big Rock Steering Trim Not Working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chics LI

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Just installed 25kg servo. Servo works fine dual rates knob works . Steering trim does not. Did same install on both Big Rock 3s and Typhoon 3s today. Using the same Tactic 3 channel transmitter for both cars. Everything else throttle,steering work. Steering trim does NOT work. What did I do wrong?
I have duel rate on all the way. Is this wrong and causing steering trim to not work?

That is really weird.
One of my Tactic radios, I can't change the end point for the throttle, I can set steering endpoints though.

Did you set the trim to zero before mounting the servo horn (with the car on) on the servo?

Most likely your dial is just dead.

Hey can anyone tell me if a 12T brush motor will push a .08mod transmission in a granite mega?

Hey can anyone tell me if a 12T brush motor will push a .08mod transmission in a granite mega?
Razor, I set both duel rate and steering trim to full clockwise positions and servo was centered with radio on before installing servo saver to servo. I'm using the Tactic radio not the Spectrum. Using same radio bound to both my BigRock and my Typhoon. Should I use separate radios for each car instead of one radio for both of them?

Razor, I set both duel rate and steering trim to full clockwise positions and servo was centered with radio on before installing servo saver to servo. I'm using the Tactic radio not the Spectrum. Using same radio bound to both my BigRock and my Typhoon. Should I use separate radios for each car instead of one radio for both of them?
Ok, kept adjusting servo saver arm and got both steering trims to work. Everything seems fine now.Thanks to all.

Steering trim should be set to zero/middle/neutral, not "full clockwise". IIRC, full clockwise is full right. There should be a "0" to tell you where the middle is. Like I said, you need to set the steering trim to zero before you install the horn and also turn on the servo before you install the horn.

Steering trim should be set to zero/middle/neutral, not "full clockwise". IIRC, full clockwise is full right. There should be a "0" to tell you where the middle is. Like I said, you need to set the steering trim to zero before you install the horn and also turn on the servo before you install the horn.
I wii recheck it .Thanks Razor.

Throttle trim too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back