Raider Steering Turnbuckles and Rod Ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdub

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
Anyone know the part numbers to put adjustable turnbuckles and rod ends on a Raider Mega. Found the ones for the XL .... Can't find these!

Hi

Here are the part numbers for the Raider BLX not the XL.
AR330013 Turn buckles
AR330169 Rod ends, I would recommend getting something else for the rod ends only because you have to get two of these for one car and there $8 each, that's $16 for rod ends.

Here are some to choose from, you may want to get something else, but this is a start.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0095p?FVPROFIL=&FVSEARCH=rpm+rod

@Rdub; when you go brushless, you will be glad you upgraded the steering linkage.
Yeah..... Trying to make the car stronger first, a little at a time. Aluminum front shock tower brace should be coming tomorrow!

Hi

Here are the part numbers for the Raider BLX not the XL.
AR330013 Turn buckles
AR330169 Rod ends, I would recommend getting something else for the rod ends only because you have to get two of these for one car and there $8 each, that's $16 for rod ends.

Here are some to choose from, you may want to get something else, but this is a start.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0095p?FVPROFIL=&FVSEARCH=rpm+rod
Thank you for the info. I see what you mean on the Arrma pieces... You need to buy the whole parts tree X2.

Thank you..... I'll have to work up a new "wish list" for Tower.

Just joined this forum the other night.... Just want to say thanks for all the quick help. I will say..... This forum definitely adds to the addiction of this hobby and will probably result in more upgrades than I planned.

@Rdub; when you go brushless, you will be glad you upgraded the steering linkage.
Nice custom paint and wheels! I like the no wing look too!

Thank you for the info. I see what you mean on the Arrma pieces... You need to buy the whole parts tree X2.
You can get away with just one tree, as it's only the front you need to adjust. At least on my Raider, the rear wheels were aligned straight, the front's needed some toe-in adjustment and the Mega fixed plastic arms could not be adjusted.

Just joined this forum the other night.... Just want to say thanks for all the quick help. I will say..... This forum definitely adds to the addiction of this hobby and will probably result in more upgrades than I planned.
You get great help here.
I trashed my servo and got a great lead on a replacement that's way better.
And for less $ than stock.

Got my turnbuckles. Ends are on back order. Til late May. May have to check the LHS and see what they have.

Got my turnbuckles. Ends are on back order. Til late May. May have to check the LHS and see what they have.
Since those 4.3 ball studs are so commonly used in the 1/10 RC world, it's a good chance there will be a brand of ends that will fit the Raider.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back