Granite Steering wiper Bearing Size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

Vendor
Reaction score
Both the Mega rigs use BUSHINGS on the steering wiper arms. Part # AR340132

I would like to offer the bearing upgrade in our kits for this that we will be releasing this week.
Can someone let me know the size please, they are metric and I "BELIEVE" the are a
5mm ID
8mm OD
2.5 Width.

Thanks,
-Ed

I screen clipped this from the tower site

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180312-173658.png
    Screenshot_20180312-173658.png
    488.1 KB · Views: 93
Ill need real confirmation on the size.
Tower is notorious for being wrong. They are also missing bearings in that list that are on the exploded view of the manual
2 units 610014

Thanks,
-Ed

The bearings are 5x10x4

It was a bit unsettling seeing they were plastic bearings but they had to cut costs somewhere & it's a super cheap part to replace on my end.

Last edited:
The bearings are 5x10x4

It was a bit unsettling seeing they were plastic bearings but they had to cut costs somewhere & it's a super cheap part to replace on my end.
They are bushings, right? HPI did that with the savage's in the steering posts and traxxas did it with the t-maxx. If I remember, right, the savage was fixable with tiny bearings, but I don't think you could fit them in the t-maxx without going a different route for steering, like a pro-line saver kit.

Man I'm old... lol

They are bushings, right? HPI did that with the savage's in the steering posts and traxxas did it with the t-maxx. If I remember, right, the savage was fixable with tiny bearings, but I don't think you could fit them in the t-maxx without going a different route for steering, like a pro-line saver kit.

Man I'm old... lol

It's actually a single molded piece of plastic in the shape of a bearing - pretty much a big plastic spacer :rolleyes:

Hey Eddy when are you coming out with a bearing kit for the Senton Mega. I saw there is a kit for the Granite.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back