Infraction Steering works, no throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goose

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi! I know this topic has been raised a million times, but the advice in those threads have not solved my problem. After turning on the car, the ESC counts 6S as normal, but after this the ESC LED flashes red. I have made sure the throttle trim is neutral, I have run the binding and calibration bit and I can see in the receiver LED that it reacts to the controls. Batteries are fully charged. Steering and handbrake works, but not the throttle. So it’s hard to say if it’s the ESC, receiver or transmitter that i shot. Any with the same experience? Advice much aporeciated.

I'm not sure what you mean by calibrate, but obviously reset your neutral, throttle, and brake. From time to time me or my 3yo will hit the set button instead of start and cause the esc to lose calibration.

I'm not sure what you mean by calibrate, but obviously reset your neutral, throttle, and brake. From time to time me or my 3yo will hit the set button instead of start and cause the esc to lose calibration.
Hi, after binding Tx and Rx I give full throttle, full break and steering end points both sides. I can see the Rx react to the inputs, but I get no greed led confirmation on the ESC after each operation like I thought I should. How do you recalibrate your throttle?

Hi, after binding Tx and Rx I give full throttle, full break and steering end points both sides. I can see the Rx react to the inputs, but I get no greed led confirmation on the ESC after each operation like I thought I should. How do you recalibrate your throttle?
Check your manual for best instructions but turn on radio and car, press and hold set button until esc blinks then press set button again to set neutral. Should get 1 beep. Squeeze throttle to 100% while pressing set button. Should get 2 beeps. Squeeze full brake on radio while pressing set again. Should get 3 beeps. Restart car and it should be ready. Just had this same thing happen yesterday.

Check your manual for best instructions but turn on radio and car, press and hold set button until esc blinks then press set button again to set neutral. Should get 1 beep. Squeeze throttle to 100% while pressing set button. Should get 2 beeps. Squeeze full brake on radio while pressing set again. Should get 3 beeps. Restart car and it should be ready. Just had this same thing happen yesterday.
Tried it, but ESC still flashes red after restarting it. I assume the ESC is toast😕 But thanks😊

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back