Senton Steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khizir187

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi can sombody with strong knowledge tell e why my arma sent on 3 blx suddenly stopped sterring. I was playing with it in the back on light grass in a small garden then suddenly it stopped steering but throttle was working. Can anybody tell me a simple way to fix this thankyou

Maybe a small rock or stick is stuck in the steering. Check the right front, just in front of the servo. I had different things stuck there many times and it often prevents the car from steering.

Yes I have turned the truck upside and give it a little hit so if any rocks cod out but it's just a little grass iv did this before when I have taken it on gravel I always clean it out and turn it upside down after but the steering us still the same. If it's not this then what could it be as the truck has hardly been abused or taken out in rough terrain

Does the servo work? Does it buzz when you turn the wheel?
You could go with a cheap 20kg servo, the stock one is bound to die at some point.

HI no it dosent make any sound when I turn it with the controller
You know what it could be the

Looks like it's dead. Unless it unplugged from the receiver, which is not very likely. You can warranty it and get a replacement, but keep that one as a spare and in the mean time get a better servo.

Do you have another servo (maybe borrow one) to try it out?

I put a cheap 20kg servo in my typhon recently. The stock one was still working so now I've got a (not so good) replacement if I need to put it back in. I'd go with what mini said and try to warranty the stock one while also getting a new one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back