Big Rock @Steve38's V3 BigRock (Black Betty)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s great! Enjoy your dirt bash tomorrow bud!
This little beastie is running amazing on its surpass 3670, 3050 kv at the park today. The Powerhobby wheels are excellent for dirt drifting and don’t ballon much.
I really like that body. Alot of diff ways to go with it. Love the look of it!
Man, I would give anything for that type of location! I would not have enough batteries to bash all my rigs. Enjoy!
Lucky enough its walking distance also. Although I don't walk it. But just to save batteries. Mine and the trucks lol.

So just documenting Bettys 1st trip to the skate park. So no crazy sends....i never was a skater.😂. Plus our towns terrible little skate park doesn't offer much.

She took some tumbles and some akward hits. You'll see if u watch lol. It all ended when I finally bent the motor mount. And kinda stripped the spur.
20220418_234659.jpg

Some sand paper fixed the spur right up. And 2 pieces of wood(straight) and my 🔨. Mounts brand new. If you don't look at it 😆.
All in all a fun day.
2022-04-18-16-15-23.jpg
20220418_143833~2.jpg
20220418_143844~2.jpg

So just documenting Bettys 1st trip to the skate park. So no crazy sends....i never was a skater.😂. Plus our towns terrible little skate park doesn't offer much.

She took some tumbles and some akward hits. You'll see if u watch lol. It all ended when I finally bent the motor mount. And kinda stripped the spur. View attachment 212914
Some sand paper fixed the spur right up. And 2 pieces of wood(straight) and my 🔨. Mounts brand new. If you don't look at it 😆.
All in all a fun day.
View attachment 212917View attachment 212916View attachment 212915
Nice!! Rock on Steve! Let me know if you get in a pinch with parts buddy. I’ve got extras of course. I want to see Betty running not sidelined. Did you do the o-ring trick at the end of the can? It won’t stop the Motor mount from bending in all situations (like lawn dart lol) but it sure does help.

T
Nice!! Rock on Steve! Let me know if you get in a pinch with parts buddy. I’ve got extras of course. I want to see Betty running not sidelined. Did you do the o-ring trick at the end of the can? It won’t stop the Motor mount from bending in all situations (like lawn dart lol) but it sure does help.
Thanks man! I actually was very suprised that I only left with minimal damage. I was really proud of Betty. Shes Arrma tough!! I just gotta grow a set to send her higher. Hopefully ordering a crawler at the end of the week then I'll have 2 rigs😉. 1 can be broke if I want it to 😆.

I use the furniture pad under the can. And I think had forgot to loctite the screws holding the mesh. Almost thankfully!
Is that at Tinsley? I thought RC's where not allowed there, either way the truck looks good.
Yes sir sure was. I went at like 1pm. There wasnt any kids at the skate park. But I did catch a few 💩 looks from the dog park people. And stayed on that 1 side for the most part. I bet they are "illegal" there. But I need a bash spot lol. And I figured worst they'll do is tell me not to anymore 🤷. Then I know. This is why im getting a crawler. To be able to have more area close to home to use. My work schedule now is crazy at M&M Mars

Yes sir sure was. I went at like 1pm. There wasnt any kids at the skate park. But I did catch a few 💩 looks from the dog park people. And stayed on that 1 side for the most part. I bet they are "illegal" there. But I need a bash spot lol. And I figured worst they'll do is tell me not to anymore 🤷. Then I know. This is why im getting a crawler. To be able to have more area close to home to use. My work schedule now is crazy at M&M Mars
Battlefield R/C in Rossville told me several months ago that they were going to build another buggy racing type track, similar to what they had years ago before they turning it into a dirt oval. Maybe with more people nagging them, it may come to be. That would be awesome for these 3S trucks.

Battlefield R/C in Rossville told me several months ago that they were going to build another buggy racing type track, similar to what they had years ago before they turning it into a dirt oval. Maybe with more people nagging them, it may come to be. That would be awesome for these 3S trucks.
Oh you know it! That would be great. Im in a group on Facebook with some local guys but they are mostly noprep drag. Then ive tan across another guy... Jon Bonner. He's doing an RC thing in Chattanooga on the 30th

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back