Stickers for kraton unbreakable body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minuit1984

Reaction score
New unbreakable body from Russia!

Any leads on stickers/wraps? I found the dark side studios company on eBay but not really into skulls, clowns, jokers and the like. Too much fire and brimstone for me.

I did find a company on Etsy - VinylWOW that has some cool camo.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/588896...ga_search_query=Camo&ref=shop_items_search_25

First time cutting body posts out.. wish I would have lined it up better with the posts rather than just copying the stock body as there is so much play in the front end!

Attachments

• A538FE8B-0FA8-48EE-BF47-5A970BD51ECD.jpeg
    A538FE8B-0FA8-48EE-BF47-5A970BD51ECD.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 325
The Darkside wraps look amazing but do not fit the unbreakable bodies that well.
FB_IMG_1536508302616 (1).jpg

I wish the unbreakable body had a better finition and level of details, their mold doesn't seam good :(

Their molds are probably fine, it would appear that they are made from acetal (Delrin) and even though it is a thermal plastic it is tough to mold.

I will have unbreakable kraton decals ready in about 2 weeks on my ebay page. If you search x-maxx v3 decals you will see what I have already for that body and I'm making similar stuff for the kraton and many more.

I wish the unbreakable body had a better finition and level of details, their mold doesn't seam good :(

Generally more definition in the bodies means weaker crack points. Sharp corners, deep indents, etc are all more prone to cracks on hard landings than rounded ones. I'm sure they do that on purpose.

Generally more definition in the bodies means weaker crack points. Sharp corners, deep indents, etc are all more prone to cracks on hard landings than rounded ones. I'm sure they do that on purpose.
euf... I'm talking about the finish too, the surface isn't even clean, there are a lot of «bumps» on their bodies, like if they didn't care to polish their mold......

I will have unbreakable kraton decals ready in about 2 weeks on my ebay page. If you search x-maxx v3 decals you will see what I have already for that body and I'm making similar stuff for the kraton and many more.
Have you considered making the decals for the militia unbreakable? They're really hard to find.

Have you considered making the decals for the militia unbreakable? They're really hard to find.

yes and working on them....trying to get my hands on the body so if someone has one and wants to mail it to me, I will make you a free decal kit and ship it back.

FWIW I have a few of the unbreakable bodies and I'm not sure if they are delrin or not but the material seems to be self lubricating and doesn't hold stickers well regardless how much alcohol you use to clean and prep the surface. Once water contacts the body, the stickers usually start to peel. I've had better luck cutting patterns from gorilla tape to define windows, grills, head and tail lights. Just to give the body detail.

FWIW I have a few of the unbreakable bodies and I'm not sure if they are delrin or not but the material seems to be self lubricating and doesn't hold stickers well regardless how much alcohol you use to clean and prep the surface. Once water contacts the body, the stickers usually start to peel. I've had better luck cutting patterns from gorilla tape to define windows, grills, head and tail lights. Just to give the body detail.

Yes..the unbreakable bodies do not hold standard decals as well as standard lexan bodies. I make the decals for the xmaxx v3, v2 and v1 and have tested my material which has proven to be better than anything else so far to support to support full color on clear vinyl.

I also have a white vinyl that I can print on which has the highest grade of tack and I recently did a full vinyl cut detailed wrap on a v2 unbreakable body and it holds incredible.

If folks send me a body I don't have decals for yet. I can make good graphic decals for the bodies on a material that will hold much better than the standard decal vinyl.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back