Limitless Stiffer springs, oil recommendation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@TN-RC
Best 2 bodies for 1/7 are the Porsche 917 and Ford fc100

Porsche has excessive downforce which is good for someone beginning.
Ford FC100 is great all around and as we know has now been in the 190-198 mph range.

1648844105861.png

^^^
Good taste in bodies there.
(y)

@TN-RC
Best 2 bodies for 1/7 are the Porsche 917 and Ford fc100

Porsche has excessive downforce which is good for someone beginning.
Ford FC100 is great all around and as we know has now been in the 190-198 mph range.

View attachment 209671
Is the JAG XRS good? That is what I was asking @rotauq. And if it, is I probably should not use the wing. 3 different runners have had the FC100 in the 190's I am just looking for a body that not everyone is not running.

Is the JAG XRS good? That is what I was asking @rotauq. And if it, is I probably should not use the wing. 3 different runners have had the FC100 in the 190's I am just looking for a body that not everyone is not running.
Could go for that lemans prototype if you want to do something unique ;)

Nothing wrong with the Jag body, but the others I would say are "better"

That prototype is cool, but it is more money to crash. How much better 0.5% 1% 2%???
James was saying the porsche body is hard to push past 170, but the fc100 will go past 190. At those speeds that's nearing 10% but at 120-140 speeds you are talking about less. But the losses come with more traction so it's not all a bad thing...

James was saying the porsche body is hard to push past 170, but the fc100 will go past 190. At those speeds that's nearing 10% but at 120-140 speeds you are talking about less. But the losses come with more traction so it's not all a bad thing...
If I wanted to go 160's would the body be a bad choose? Also, it is the Jag not the Porsche.

Wish me luck fellas. I've spent the whole night checking everything and tweaking the suspension. And resoldered the CNHL QS8's. As long as the weather is good I'll make the drive to my new road and do another range test and hopefully set a new PB.

I think I've found a new spot. It's in a business park and the is "No Parking" all over the place. The businesses probably won't like me using their lot. They all have tight security these days and no sense of humor nor fun. However, they would just call the cops and the cops in that area would probably write me a parking ticket too.

So I will have to go on a weekend park in the street and try to be subtle. This road is 1700' of straight flat road and only one cross street, which is a court 1/2 way down. Their is another perpendicular to is that is 2300' but it's a through street and has a little bit of a hill and valley at one end. It might be enough to loos sight of the car but something to check out.

Pix from each end.
1649519371901.png

1649519032606.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back