Senton Still considered a senton right ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiercetatsu

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
soooo I had a typhon and a parts for my old senton laying around and decided to make this, has arrma Mojave tires, I cut the body for more tire clearance and to allow the wing from the typhon to still be used. The bumper shocks work really nice but I want to get rid of the ones going sideways as they don’t do anything but I didn’t have anything else that let me mount the ones that do work to the chassi so that’s how it is for now until I make or find something else
474B400A-CC98-490C-A261-28B495A7B164.jpeg
BD5D2E6E-0200-482C-AD4C-62C155A9C1C3.jpeg

soooo I had a typhon and a parts for my old senton laying around and decided to make this, has arrma Mojave tires, I cut the body for more tire clearance and to allow the wing from the typhon to still be used. The bumper shocks work really nice but I want to get rid of the ones going sideways as they don’t do anything but I didn’t have anything else that let me mount the ones that do work to the chassi so that’s how it is for now until I make or find something else
View attachment 259678View attachment 259692
Maybe you could use a piece of aluminum square tube or L Channel to go across. It looks awesome but the way it is now don't those shocks hit the regular shocks?
Edit : you could use a short piece of angle aluminum between the diff cover screws then angle the bumper shocks inwards mounted to the bottom side of the channel. This will have way less force on the screws.

Maybe this helps
BD5D2E6E-0200-482C-AD4C-62C155A9C1C3~2.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe you could use a piece of aluminum square tube or L Channel to go across. It looks awesome but the way it is now don't those shocks hit the regular shocks?
Edit : you could use a short piece of angle aluminum between the diff cover screws then angle the bumper shocks inwards mounted to the bottom side of the channel. This will have way less force on the screws.

Maybe this helpsView attachment 259695
Thank you, now that I think about I actually have some relatively light but strong aluminum L channel pieces pre cut laying around from a old gazebo, also no the shocks don’t touch bumper shocks but they would if it was any closer or if I used my Losi shocks at the front (I have Losi on the rear). Once again seriously thank you for mentioning this to me

Thank you, now that I think about I actually have some relatively light but strong aluminum L channel pieces pre cut laying around from a old gazebo, also no the shocks don’t touch bumper shocks but they would if it was any closer or if I used my Losi shocks at the front (I have Losi on the rear). Once again seriously thank you for mentioning this to me
d585e948d82cbae60bb087175b9f70e1.jpg

Glad to help.

I’m loving it, running 20t pinion with metal spur, dual motor fans now and paired with a dumbo. Thing is much more fun than the stock senton and typhon and it still hits speeds of 52mph
Wow that's a big pinion for those tires. How's your ESC and motor temps?

I’m loving it,running 20t pinion with metal spur, dual motor fans now and paired with a dumbo. Thing is much more fun than the stock senton and typhon and it still hits speeds of 52mph
Wow that's a big pinion for those tires. How's your ESC and motor temps?
esc doesn’t get hot, motor used to get warm until I added a second cooling fan, I don’t know how it will be in summer heat but I’ve been running 20t with the Mojave tires on 3s since the start of September and so far so good, I just keep punch setting down to 1 or 2 if I’m going on the street to prevent the diffs from shredding and I have the brakes set low too

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back