Stimulus check purchase?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 52
It unfortunately creates division and inevitably turns toxic, which is opposite of the purpose behind the Arrma Forum. We’re all here because we share a common passion and I think we can all agree that we’re much better off promoting unity and a non-divisive atmosphere.

I will take the blame here as I was the culprit. Low hanging fruit is just too tempting. ?✌?

It unfortunately creates division and inevitably turns toxic, which is opposite of the purpose behind the Arrma Forum. We’re all here because we share a common passion and I think we can all agree that we’re much better off promoting unity and a non-divisive atmosphere.

Amen
I will take the blame here as I was the culprit. Low hanging fruit is just too tempting. ?✌?

You Sir jondilly1974, Go and stand in the corner and think about what you did mister!!:unsure:

Now I sound like my father:banghead::banghead:

1700$ I’m gonna give it a whirl. You can’t buy a good riding mower for that. No more deck belts,blades,oil,gas the noise and fighting with my son to cut the grass????
$1700 is like 4+ years of general landscaping around here. Buy some new toys and have someone else take care of your lawn.

$1700 is like 4+ years of general landscaping around here. Buy some new toys and have someone else take care of your lawn.
My mother is paying a landscaper $1500 a month to cut her grass and maintain her lawn and landscaping. That party is about to end. Can't believe how much she was getting ripped off. This is NC, FFS. We don't even pay that up North ?

My mother is paying a landscaper $1500 a month to cut her grass and maintain her lawn and landscaping. That party is about to end. Can't believe how much she was getting ripped off. This is NC, FFS. We don't even pay that up North ?
WOW that's insane. Thats a Florida condo mortgage payment. Most guys around here charge charge $35-$50 per week for a cut and quick trim. They're in and out in like 30 minutes.
If you want the mulching and flower beds weeded and trees and bushes trimmed and so on that will cost more.

Sounds like she’s been taken advantage. You should hang around until the guy comes back. ?

My buddy pays 2200 a month??‍♂️

That property probably needs $1500 in mulch to start each season. Still too high for regular maintenance.
There is only some much hedge trimming and tree trimming that needs to be done each season. It's not likely they are trimming every bush and tree weekly. Are they coming multiple days a week?

That property probably needs $1500 in mulch to start each season. Still too high for regular maintenance.
There is only some much hedge trimming and tree trimming that needs to be done each season. It's not likely they are trimming every bush and tree weekly. Are they coming multiple days a week?
It seems like once a week, less in the winter.

1700$ I’m gonna give it a whirl. You can’t buy a good riding mower for that. No more deck belts,blades,oil,gas the noise and fighting with my son to cut the grass????
You still have to make sure no one steals it ?? if you neighborhood isn’t nice but I guess if you can afford to blow money on toy cars like most of us you should be in a nice place. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back