Stimulus check purchase?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you guys are all spending my money wisely. :)

*IF* this goes through and I get a check, I'm going to use it to go up one grade on the new Amateur Radio rig I've got my eye on.

I'm getting pretty tired of repairing my "daily driver" radio, and it would be the first brand-new radio I've bought in over 20 years!

You still have to make sure no one steals it ?? if you neighborhood isn’t nice but I guess if you can afford to blow money on toy cars like most of us you should be in a nice place. ?
It’s got gps. So I would love for someone to steal it. Let the hunt begin

I guess I can figure it out if and when the money is in my hands, but likely it’s going to offset taxes anyways.

I'd definitely get some bids on that lawn, it's pretty huge and mostly manicured, but $1500 is insane. I got a few quotes when I changed and they were anywhere from $140 up to $260 for 1/3 acre normal lot with a lot of shrubs to trim. The $140 guys are doing great. I barely touch a thing.

I've been thing about an e-bike but at 75 years old not sure if that would be a smart move. We've some family that aren't as well off financially as my wife and are so likely be just be helping them out. I have to admit that there is a selfish part of me that wants to spend at least half of it on myself.

What’s everyone going to buy with their stimulus money? I’m thinking either a 1911 40 cal. and/or the K8S.

Part of me wants to bank it but that isn’t what it’s meant for....
got to get the money first lol.. maybe a 4s kraton

I've been thing about an e-bike but at 75 years old not sure if that would be a smart move. We've some family that aren't as well off financially as my wife and are so likely be just be helping them out. I have to admit that there is a selfish part of me that wants to spend at least half of it on myself.

I don’t think spending half on yourself and using the other half to help your family is selfish at all. At 75 you’ve paid your dues...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back