Stimulus check purchase?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d like a decent sofa. I think mine has things living in it. Thank the kids ?
Do yourself a favor, they're not gonna change any time soon. Hold out until they move out. ??

I was also thinking of a new bed and/or a pellet smoker. We will have to see what I'm feeling when I get the money.
These things are AMAZING!

I have a Rec Tec pellet smoker myself and use it all the time. Love that thing.

These things are AMAZING!

I have a Rec Tec pellet smoker myself and use it all the time. Love that thing.
That's actually what I am looking at is the Rec Tec 700. My buddies all have Traegers and they love them but I read a lot of people that said that Traeger isn't necessarily the best anymore and you are more paying for the name now. So I did some digging and everyone seems to love their Rec Tec and very few have issues with them. I just wish they were sold in stores so I could see it before I buy it.

@chevys10zr2003 aw man I've got a story for you. I was never in the market for a pellet grill until I seen Traegers at Costco. Nearly bought one on the spot but I like to do a bit more research when I spend that kind of money.

Went home, started looking into things and man am I glad I did. The Traegers do look pretty decent, but the build quality of the Rec Tec if far more superior in my opinion. The metal is thicker. It's made of stainless steel and their customer service is the best I have ever seen... like probably even better than Arrma. Yeah that good!

I actually run a little forum about Rec Tecs as well (big surprise I'm sure, haha) over at www.rectecforum.com come check it out!

That's actually what I am looking at is the Rec Tec 700. My buddies all have Traegers and they love them but I read a lot of people that said that Traeger isn't necessarily the best anymore and you are more paying for the name now. So I did some digging and everyone seems to love their Rec Tec and very few have issues with them. I just wish they were sold in stores so I could see it before I buy it.

You guys like that one over the Weber?
Weber SmokeFire EX6 Wi-Fi Enabled 36-Inch Wood Fired Pellet Grill - 23510001

when are the cheques coming? I’m sure it’s been asked before
April 17th for direct deposits and then checks are mailed after that if you don’t have DD setup.

For me. The bed I want is about $1,500 after my discount.

Went bed shopping end of last year. At first we never looked at price at first, just a lot of laying on them (weird in public lol). When it came down to it, we both settled on a hybrid Prana. I will tell you this much, we both sleep the best ever.

Went bed shopping end of last year. At first we never looked at price at first, just a lot of laying on them (weird in public lol). When it came down to it, we both settled on a hybrid Prana. I will tell you this much, we both sleep the best ever.
Yeah the one I'm looking at is a hybrid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back