Notorious Sting mid air brake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakeaowen15

Reaction score
My notorious doesn’t have reverse strength, and when I’m mid air and need to make an adjustment I tap the brake and it corrects way to much than I need even when barely tap the brake, what can I do to make this not so sensitive?

My notorious doesn’t have reverse strength, and when I’m mid air and need to make an adjustment I tap the brake and it corrects way to much than I need even when barely tap the brake, what can I do to make this not so sensitive?
Reduce the brake strength to 25% and learn to correct earlier or later in the air, depending on how you’re flying. My big issue was correcting too soon in the jump. Once I figured that out and adjusted I started landing more on all four. I still forget though sometimes so have a ways to go to build the trigger finger timing ‘habit’.

Better control w/ your trigger finger. Wheel/ trigger time & practice, practice, practice

Just curious......what do you do for a living? Are you in school?

Just curious......what do you do for a living? Are you in school?
Who?
Reduce the brake strength to 25% and learn to correct earlier or later in the air, depending on how you’re flying. My big issue was correcting too soon in the jump. Once I figured that out and adjusted I started landing more on all four. I still forget though sometimes so have a ways to go to build the trigger finger timing ‘habit’.
Ok thanks!

Thought so. Don't get offended or discouraged by our recent push back to some of your ?s. We get it. You want to learn, but like you do in school, you gotta take the time to do some research/searching yourself.

You'll get much more respect and feel good teaching yourself. 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back