STL file Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't bother as I doubt a printed spur would last very long at all. I could be wrong but really doubt you could get a clean enough print for the teeth gears. I believe they are also like what a whole $4...

I wouldn't bother as I doubt a printed spur would last very long at all. I could be wrong but really doubt you could get a clean enough print for the teeth gears. I believe they are also like what a whole $4...
i have already ordered One. But I did see The file on thingiverse and I want to try print One just for fun. And see If it hold. Need to find something to use my 3D printer for. 😁

Yep, as cheap as they are its almost not worth it to print one.

i have already ordered One. But I did see The file on thingiverse and I want to try print One just for fun. And see If it hold. Need to find something to use my 3D printer for. 😁
The STL file that was posted above is for the Mega version, the 91t 48p gear. Won't work for the 3s BLX rigs.

I’ve used printed spur gears with good luck. I’d say 80% as good as stock.
The STL file that was posted above is for the Mega version, the 91t 48p gear. Won't work for the 3s BLX rigs
This entire thread is about a mega spur gear, not blx.

Hi
Thats not The rigth one.
Lokking for spur gear for brushed engine.

Hi
Thats not The rigth one.
Lokking for spur gear for brushed engine.
That is the 57t 0.8mod spur gear for the brushless motor. I think someone posted a link for the Mega brushed 91t 48p spur gear earlier in this thread. It's the 3rd or 4th post in this thread.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back