Stock and recommended diff weights all in one place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cumminz

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does everyone else keep having to check and see stock diff weights and then search to see what everyone else recommends? Would something like this be helpful to everyone, or just me? If there is interest in it I would be willing to take the time and add more vehicles. If not I'll just do it for me. Anyway, here is what I have. Don't want to waste too much time unless it's wanted. Feel free to drop recommendations or what you guys run below and I'll update after we get some input.
Screenshot_20200827-191704_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20200826-141206_Chrome.jpg

Thx for the work.... I will say for me personally when I got my Infraction v1 in Feb I asked a world of people on recommendations on diff weights to use. Man....I got a range of answers from stock to 1mil each diff was different so just all over the place. I found no balance of recommendation it came down to how people run/drive their own rigs.. Infraction from bashing to speed runs for example I don't feel there will be one good recommendation and I had the same for the Granite v2 when asking which I left stock.

I ended up going on the Infraction 60/100/30 f/c/r that worked for me since I like to drift it and want the power to pull from the front as I come out my drift.

I think the effort is good but I don't see people agreeing on certain recommendations....I'm one person let's see what the others say.

Thank you for the list so far...

Thx for the work.... I will say for me personally when I got my Infraction v1 in Feb I asked a world of people on recommendations on diff weights to use. Man....I got a range of answers from stock to 1mil each diff was different so just all over the place. I found no balance of recommendation it came down to how people run/drive their own rigs.. Infraction from bashing to speed runs for example I don't feel there will be one good recommendation and I had the same for the Granite v2 when asking which I left stock.

I ended up going on the Infraction 60/100/30 f/c/r that worked for me since I like to drift it and want the power to pull from the front as I come out my drift.

I think the effort is good but I don't see people agreeing on certain recommendations....I'm one person let's see what the others say.

Thank you for the list so far...
I definitely can add other lines with a few recommendations if there is big variations

Been a little slow as updating but decided I'll add pinion and spur to keep it in 1 place

Screenshot_20200829-231025_Sheets.jpg

this thread should have got more traction.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back