Talion Stock Arrma Talion V4 at the BMX Track...Can it Handle it??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the vid, the v4 definitely took some of those bad landings with finesse! w/o that T2T brace, things probably would be much different after that 1st double flip attempt. I just recently picked up a used V3 Talion and can't wait to let her rip!

Nice quality video btw....Hero 7 Black?

Thanks for the vid, the v4 definitely took some of those bad landings with finesse! w/o that T2T brace, things probably would be much different after that 1st double flip attempt. I just recently picked up a used V3 Talion and can't wait to let her rip!

Nice quality video btw....Hero 7 Black?
Thank you! Hero 6 Black.

Nice vid Man, The Talion flies so well. I think it doesn't get the credit it deserves. Really nice spot to bash and nice job on those front flips. Looks like you got that chit down. Arrma tough is for real!

Nice vid Man, The Talion flies so well. I think it doesn't get the credit it deserves. Really nice spot to bash and nice job on those front flips. Looks like you got that chit down. Arrma tough is for real!
Thanks!

Where have I seen that spot before??. I love how you say not going to do anything crazy and then proceed to send it at the end. Your driving is really really good. Looked like a fun time. Looking forward to more.

@bicketybam goes to the bmx track.Talìon sent, comes out unscathed. Nay sayers, please don't let the door hit you on the way out. Awesome video Ed. Landing that double at the end, pure gold.

I did a tear down inspection this morning and found some things I didn't see yesterday. Video coming soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back