Infraction Stock blx motor 31t or 33t pinion 31T Spur will it kill it???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montannamaxxx

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Senton 6s
Whats good everyone

I wanted to try a new gear set up in my infraction so i went out and got a
Center Solid Axle Diff Differential that is 31t and when i put it in with my 27t
pinion it did not work as it was to small so.... Now im thinking about getting a
31 or 33t to see if that will work.

Any help or suggestions
would be appreciated

As @Mr.Duke asked above, we need to know the purpose of the rig and your goals. We can help a lot more if we know which direction you’re headed. ??

@Mr.Duke Yes i was building it for speed run and also drag. im save up for a new motor but for now i wanted to see what kind of speed i can get out of it

Last edited:
I think you’ll need the 34T Limitless spur to run the 27T pinion. I don’t think the stock electronics will push much closer to 1:1 gearing if you try 31/31. When you get the better ESC and motor, you will be able to run 1:1.

I’m running a castle xlx esc and the blx motor and a 6s cap pack @jondilly1974 i just got a 31t and 33t off of eBay just waiting on them to get here....
Oh yeah that will be a sick setup. The XLX is more than I need today, but I would love the need for one someday. I just ordered the MMX8S. ??

ok so i got the wrong size gears they are 8mm and the blx is 5mm as i can see now. oooo man am i mad at my self. is the a way to fit them to the blx or shoud i send them back for the right size????

ok so i got the wrong size gears they are 8mm and the blx is 5mm as i can see now. oooo man am i mad at my self. is the a way to fit them to the blx or shoud i send them back for the right size????
Send them back. ✌?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back